Students in the senior school have the opportunity to chose a course of study that caters for their career pathway, curriculum needs and interests. Senior is a two year course across year 11 and 12.
The following subjects and courses are available for year 11 and 12 students, however, the running of the subject/course is dependent on student numbers.
General Subjects - Subjects available for selection are:
Applied Subjects - Subjects available for selection are:
- Certificate I in Construction
- Certificate I in Manufacturing
- Certificate II in Engineering Pathways
- Certificate II in Health
- Certificate II in Hospitality
- Certificate II in Sport & Recreation
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate III in Fitness
Course guides for 2022 subject selections is in the process of being developed and will be published soon.